Use of Symmetry content denotes agreement with the following terms:
1. Leland Stanford, Jr. University (“SU”) and Fermi Research Alliance, LLC (“FRA”), through Symmetry, provide content free of charge for educational and informational use.
2. Such content is provided “as-is,” and the user shall hold SU, FRA, and the U.S. Department of Energy free and harmless in connection with its use.
3. Symmetry is to be credited as the source of the content.
4. SU, FRA, and/or the U.S. Department of Energy retain intellectual property rights in Symmetry’s content. The provision of Symmetry content does not amount to a transfer of intellectual property.
5. Symmetry content may not be used in a misleading, inappropriate or offensive manner, in advertising or promotion, commercial gain, or in a manner that suggests any kind of endorsement by SU, FRA, and the U.S. Department of Energy.
6. Symmetry content may not be sold, distributed or otherwise made available for use without the prior written consent of SU and FRA.
7. SU and FRA, through Symmetry, reserve the right to alter or delete content without notice.
8. Symmetry content and information does not necessarily represent the views of Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, their operating entities/affiliates, or the U.S. Department of Energy.
9. Links to other websites are provided for the users’ convenience only. Links do not signify that SU, FRA, or the U.S. Department of Energy endorses a website or its host, and these entities take no responsibility for content contained in any website linked within the publication.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments with respect to Symmetry content; if you are unsure whether your intended use meets these terms; or if you seek permission for use that does not fall within these terms.